Radwell Coronavirus Statement (COVID-19)
Dear valued customer and partner,
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to escalate around the world, we are writing to share our commitments to you, our customers and partners from all over the globe.
The safety of our community – customers, partners and employees – is our primary concern. Our 9 global locations have effective continuity plans, hygiene regimens and supply chain management in place to ensure business continues as usual and your services are not interrupted.
Radwell International is an important part of the world supply chain, especially as we serve industries like pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, pulp and paper and many other major industries which have an important role in addressing the Coronavirus pandemic. Therefore, it is important that we continue to operate as seamlessly as possible and assist our global customers to keep their plants up and running.
- Automation Parts - We are always open online 24/7 for orders and have full warehouses of over 20 million new, used and obsolete automation parts in stock. Our sales teams are running on full capacity and ready to take your call. We answer our phones 24/7.
- Shipping - Our shipping departments and couriers are working together to ensure our global movement of products are unaffected.
- Repair Services – Together with our free repair pick-up service we can also arrange for repairs to be shipped to us for evaluation and delivered back to you rather than visiting you on site.
- Asset Recovery - Our purchasing teams are working with customers to have their unwanted inventory shipped to us reducing the need for unnecessary travel and site visits.
- Supply Chain Management – We are working with our suppliers to ascertain any level of risk associated with the supply of parts originating from affected regions. It is anticipated that the level of risk is currently very limited.
- Continuity Plan - Our employees are following strict hygiene guidelines and we have a robust continuity plan in place. We have restricted unnecessary air travel, facility tours and customer visits for the short term and will review regularly during this fluid situation.
In the unlikely event that any risk is present which may cause a delay to any of your current or future orders we will be in touch with you at the earliest opportunity. Please be assured that the safety of our staff and customers remains our biggest focus during this time.
Should you wish to discuss this in greater detail, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800.332.4336 or email email@example.com