In support of medical personnel during the COVID-19 pandemic, Radwell International has donated masks to various hospitals and medical facilities. These facilities were chosen based on connections to our employees.
Radwell offers industrial automation products and services to the manufacturing industry globally. The company has been, and will continue to be, fully operational during the pandemic to support essential manufacturers worldwide.
The following is a list of hospitals and medical facilities that have received donated masks from Radwell International:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center, Browns Mills, NJ
- New Jersey Urology, Lawrenceville, NJ
- Pain Management Associates, Voorhees, NJ
- Virtua Hospital, Marlton, NJ
- BJC Fenton, Fenton, MO
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Jamaica, NY
- St Christopher’s Hospital for Children, Philadelphia, PA
- Capital Health, Pennington, NJ
- Abington Hospital, Abington, PA
For information about Radwell